How ridiculously strange I can be sometimes

Train station in Switzerland and I thought about getting some food for the journey.
There was this tinny cafe with a tiny selection of sandwiches and 3 people having some very hot drinks to warm themselves up. I took a ham one. When I saw the old looking wrapping paper and the napkin I fell in love with them. I walked out very excited towards my journey partner and said:


"Look!! isn´t COOL?? it´s the napkin with the label I wanted to get!!" - I should mention here that days ago I saw at the supermarket this label on a bottle of some kind of Swiss liquor and we bought it only ´cause I liked the label. But the liquor stayed in Switzerland - He laughed and smiled at me like he was thinking "you are... a bit crazy"
I remained happy for some hours.